We are so pleased that you may be considering The Loft apartment for your stay in York. A couple of things to consider:
- We do not accept bookings of hen or stag parties but will consider groups of friends but please call or enquire before booking.
- We do ask that everybody visiting The Loft leaves it in good order with the kitchen being clean and tidy. We do not charge a cleaning fee but we will charge a refundable £100
security deposit on all bookings in case of any damage or misuse.
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING allowed in any part of the building. If evidence of smoking is present, the full deposit will be kept in order to deep clean the apartment.
- Children are welcome, we do have a travel cot available.
- Please be aware that the mezzanine area is reached by steep stairs and may not always be suitable for small children or people with mobility issues. Please call for advice.
- The apartment building is mainly residential and we ask that you respect other tenants at all times.
- No pets allowed, sorry!